Monday, March 3, 2008

Ohio Collection


What you are seeing is a project I started in 2004. It is the Ohio Collection by Anita Shackelford. It was a class at a local quilt shop and we did one or two squares a month. They are all different sizes. I laid them out on a table to give me more of a perspective. I thought if I took a picture I could work from that and fit them together. This is a big challenge for me as I have never done anything like this before. I am a person who has to prepare and know where I am going before I start. I guess I just need to take the plunge and get going.
I have now posted enough so my friends can see the things that I have done and am doing. I am so glad my friend, Sue challenged me to do this. I am really going to enjoy this...Until next time...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The beauty of this quilt and the quality of your craftmanship has left me speechless. You are truly an artist. Thank you for sharing your photos. This blog is great.

Love, Pam

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, Margo. So much fun to see what you are working upon--you have such diverse interests. Your work on the Ohio quilt is beautiful; I am anxious to see it all together.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Margo! I am impressed! Your quilts are beautiful, but I have always known that!! Nice to see them here and that you are sharing your talent with others!! See you Friday? Until then - Barby

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful crafts. I have always wanted to make a quilt. Yours are truly beautiful and a wonderful gift from the heart.

Love ya. Deb.

SueR said...

Take the plunge, Margo! This will be magnificent when it's all together. You've got a lot of work in this.