some color and put red and yellow throughout. On this block I used a template and hand pieced the block. When sewn together will be 12 1/2". We have 4 more blocks to do.It is really the choice of fabric that makes a block look nice. I am very happy with this and glad I decided to follow the crowd this time.Today it is sunny and 20 degrees. Spring is just around the corner ....our clock's have been set ahead and my inside clock is having a hard time adjusting.
Tbis year I have decided to finish my UFO's. It is very hard not to start something new. The materials are gorgeous! But I am refraining myself. I am headed to Lancaster, Pa. the end of the month with a bus load of quilters to shop and attend the Quilter's Heritage Celebration. And of course, there will be many opportunities to purchase. You know how it is when women get together. Oh such fun we will have....we can hardly wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment