Saturday, March 8, 2008

Barb's Veggies

Twice a month a group of ladies meet at the home of Kay and we are called Casey Quilters. Just a group of friends who love to quilt and we share dinner together. It is always a fun time where we do our own UFO or present project or sometimes have a planned project.

This is Barb and she loves 'gadgets'. Just ask about something 'new' and she usually knows about it or has it. She is a very gifted lady who will see something and goes home and makes her own pattern. She not only quilts but does pocketbooks, aprons, wall hangings, you name it and she has done it. She always has several 'show and tell' and we 'ooh and 'aah. Pictured is 'one' of the projects she shared this week. This is a something she saw and knew she could do, drew a pattern and she was off and running and created this adorable carrot and tomato. She will add a hot pepper and eggplant. It is always fun to see what she has in 'her bag' to share.

1 comment:

SueR said...

How cute are the veggies! I'm sorry I missed the meeting, but I've had all late shifts this week!
I'll be at the next one though!