Monday, August 11, 2008

Poinsettia Pot Wall Quilt

Christmas in July, a project that I started with my group 'Casey Quilters' is finally finished ! Poinsettia Pot Wall Quilt from the book 'A cozy Quilted Christmas' by Kim Schaefer. It is 29 1/2" x 36 1/2" Wall hanging.
I used many techniques, iron on, machine and hand work. I will finish it off with binding that is finished by hand. I really enjoy decorating my house at Christmas time with different quilted pieces.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very beautiful. Well done!

Angelena said...

What a beauty! I like to quilt too.

I fixed the link on my blog for the family calendar. Try http://www.cozi.com/
It should open up to their home page and let you open up a free account.

Thanks for visiting my blog - come back soon!

Barb D said...

Very nice Margo - the blocks around the outside resemble basket weaving. I like it!!

Jane said...

Hi Margo
The quilt is beautiful! I hope I learn to quilt as good as you. You asked me what does "frogging" mean on my blog. It means to rip seam out and start over again. Since frogs sound like they are saying ripit, ripit, I am assuming that is where that phrase came from. I have read that on other blogs so that is where I picked it up. ;o)