
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Star BOM #2
My 1st block was posted about midnight Eastern Standard time and here is the 2nd block of Judy Laquidara Block of the Month and it will be midnight by the time I get it posted. I am real pleased with it. I have never mitered corners before. Amazingly everything matched and I have 12 1/2" unfinished. Judy said the first two were the hardest. Whew!! I am looking forward to the 3rd one. I have also enjoyed looking at all the other blocks as they have been posted. The color combinations are outstanding...Glad to to be part Judy..thank you for your hard work. I really appreciate it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your star really twinkles, Margo! Love your new photo of the Atlantic, too.
Your star points are perfect.you did a really good job with the miter. I love the green. This quilt will be beautiful. I have not done a BOM before I am enjoying taking my time and doing it right. The pictures of the coast make me want to visit. We in Ca. can use all that rain. Did you get lots of blueberries?
The star is so bright and happy, nice job.
I love how it looks like confetti sprinkeled all over those star points :) and i agree - your points are perfect!
Happy Weekend & Love from Texas! ~bonnie
I like it! I love your colors! That blue really sparkels!
Beutiful blocks. I really like that blue, it just sparkles. Coastal Maine looks gorgeous. We are planning a big road trip next summer and will finally get up to Maine. It's a heck of a long way from Calif!
Perfect job, as always, Margo. I do like your fabrics very much, and your quilt will really sparkle.
Post a Comment