This is another UFO top finished. It was started in 2006 as a block of the month at a local shop named 'Whipper Snappers'. I started with 3 basic colors . The 13 finished blocks sat in a bin waiting for me to finish for a while. The original design did not have a border but the print I chose was too much and so decided on the navy that I used to frame the blocks with to pull it together. I really like the addition.

Below - A Close up of one of the borders. This quilt was designed by Mary Ann
Florek and measures about 89"x 89". It will go on my bed for now after I have it machine quilted. I have named it the 'Flowering Green'
3 comments:
Nice blocks and a really interesting setting. Are you going to machine quilt it yourself? Good for you, finishing up those UFOs!
It is beautiful, I love everything about it.
Geez, you have really been busy lately. No wonder we don't get to see you anymore! I sure do like that print in your quilt--beautiful quilt too!
Post a Comment