
This is the sky today overlooking our fields....oh those storm clouds are brewing....wonder what's ahead.I had told a fellow blogger that I had done two turning twenty quilts only to discover I had just one on this blog. So I got to digging in my quilt studio and found the second one (design is by Tricia Cribb's). I did this one first, and a second one for my daughter-in-law in Tn. Hers is posted and was done in pinks/purples. Easy and fun quilt. It is quite big so I put it on the line and chose to show if off with the woodsy background. It was a beautiful day outside sunny with a little wind, leaves almost gone but still green grass. 

3 comments:
Nice photos, Margo...I can just feel the wind blowing your quilt on the line!
It's a pretty one. I love the fabrics. They are kind of like potato chips, hard to stop at one.
I really like the design on this quilt.
Lovely, I shall visit again.
Post a Comment