
Casey Quilters Retreat will be this next week at Sherry's Studio. The project is 'Theresa's Stars' designed by Theresa Eisinger in Quiltmaker, Nov/Dec 2005. It is Queen size. Many of the gals will be using Christmas fabrics. Some have chosen other palette's.
It is a 2-day retreat. We have lunch and supper together plus coffee breaks. A wonderful time for all of us.
It is a 2-day retreat. We have lunch and supper together plus coffee breaks. A wonderful time for all of us.
This square was a trial run
of the fabrics I chose. I bought them last weekend when we went on a bus mystery trip with Backroad Quilters. They are:
of the fabrics I chose. I bought them last weekend when we went on a bus mystery trip with Backroad Quilters. They are: 'Splendid Holiday' by The Benartex Studio. (Gold)
'Vintage Stitches" by Thimbleberries RJR fabrics. (green)
'Let it Snow' by Kris Lammers and Maywood Studio. (Plaid)
I will pick up the orange/red for the first border 1-1 1/2" and use the Green for a 3" border.
I have a beige backing with a slight swish of green in it. It will be 61x74 approx.
At the end of next weekend I should have a completed top if everything goes right! Famous last words...It is always fun to get together with other gals on similar projects.
1 comment:
Wishing you a wonderful time at your retreat! I'm having a giveaway celebrating my 100th post. Please leave a comment telling me how and when you started quilting and you're entered.Please tell others to enter also.
Post a Comment