
It is a sunny day here in Maine....temperature is 49 degrees so it is crisp. I have been under the weather for a few days physically so decided it was a good time to attempt Block #6. Judy Laquidara offers a Block of the Month designed by her in EQ6 and she posts the pattern on the 1st and 15th of each month. This has been a learning experience using the 16 inch for some of the measurements. I am finally comfortable with it after 6 blocks. My color palette has 8 colors with a new one introduced this time. It has been fun to watch the other gals each month and see their color combinations. I really appreciate this opportunity to challenge myself and Judy's time that she has put into it.
7 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I like your block(s) as well. It's fun when you can introduce a new fabric. Yellow and blue has always been a favorite combination, but I've never done it in a quilt. Very nice.
Looking good, Margo! Hope you feel better soon.
Hey Margo! Block looks good! I hope to get to my #4,#5 and #6 real soon - I am a bit behind!! LOL
Hope your "puniness" wasn't caused by the corn stalks at the meeting last Wednesday!!
love the new fabric! it goes so well with all the rest and really shows off your focus fabric.
great job on this block!
Glad you felt well enough to sew! :) Your block looks great! Hope you're back to feeling real good real soon.
Your blokcs are so nice. Colours great. I love the music you play on your site.
Happy thoughts
Laila, Denmark
I am glad you are feeling better!
I love your block! It's very pretty! Your new fabric adds to your color palette and I think you should use it more.
I think I am getting better with the 16 of a inch too :))!
Happy Stitching!
Zlaty
Post a Comment