This view is straight on and greets you when you enter the driveway. You can see tables set to the right and they go all the way around the platform to the back and to the left overlooking the water. Many people were milling around or sitting eating their lobster. Delicious!!
Below is where they unload the catch of the day and if you are fortunate enough to be there when they come in you can watch them. It is quite a site.
Below are the lobster traps stacked up.
You can walk on the rocks and get close to the water...summer homes along the side.
Trust you have enjoyed a little taste of Maine. Weather was 70's and very nice today.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling very well, Margo, and maybe your trip helped, if not physically then spiritually. I really enjoyed seeing the photos of your trip, beautiful! You always take such great photos.
I really enjoyed your photographs.
My husband and I hope to do some traveling, health and finances permitting (the gas prices are a bit scary), and Maine is on my list of places I'd like to visit. I want to see whales, and have some real Maine lobster. This looks like a good place for it.
Your pictures remind me of the Long Island coast. I guess we share the same waters.
Post a Comment