Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Monday was a sunny day and I usually clean and do laundry. Well, I was having major water problems and you cannot clean without water...so the next best thing is to quilt. I finished the top that I started at Casey Quilters Spring retreat over three weeks ago. It is called "Under Cover" and has 3 large snowmen done with fusible web and then embroidered. I do not really like doing that process so bought a panel with snowmen and changed the top...I made up my mind that this top was not going into the pile to 'wait' to be finished. I already have it on my quilter and will hopefully finish it by this weekend. I am calling mine 'Starlight Snowman' If you want to check out how it was suppose to look click hereI take a lot of my quilt pictures on my clothes line because it is easier to get a full picture. You can see the ground is still pretty barren with a little green grass starting to grow. The pine trees always have their needles and we are starting to see little buds on the other trees. You can hear the pollywog's at night peeping which is a sign of Spring. I was thinking today, when I was a kid and how we use to take a big clump of them (they were big slimy bunches) put them in a jar and hopefully watch them hatch. Memories are a wonderful thing.

No comments: