
This is designed by Barb and called the 'Duffy Bag'. It's intended to hold all the rulers etc. that we carry to a meeting or class. It measures 29 x 20" with different sized pockets on front and back.
I basically made it to fit my needs. The straps are 42" and I can put it over my head to carry. I used
pre-quilted material. I also put a band on the top with straps stitched inside. Barb's was made so it was like a tube and turned right side out after stitched. I had to do some adjusting because there was no lining. But I am very pleased with it and have already used it.
Front and back shown

5 comments:
Margo,
I adore your duffy bag. I just can't stop looking at it.
The fabrics are perfect.
I would love a copy of pattern if at all possible.
Your blog is most intersting, fun, sincere and shows the love.
ann
dudley, ma.
4-5-09
amsheba@aol.com
amshe
I really like this bag too, and would love one like it. My purchased one is wide instead of tall, and it is not easy to load or carry. This one looks more like it!
Good posts. I know what you mean about good intentions and no time!
Great bag...love the spring time colors!
The Duffy Bag is a very good one. I need to make something like it. I'm always thinking that I have to be so careful when I carry my rulers places.
A really nice bag! Lovely fabrics!
Post a Comment