

Star Block I am doing online with Judy Laquidara. This is #10 and has been a fun series. I have 3 more blocks to go. We will not get the next one until February 1 as she is writing a book and has a deadline.It will be nice to have a break as the season is so busy. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HIS BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!
6 comments:
Your blocks are just so wonderful and so quick you are at getting it done. Uh, I'm three blocks behind now.
Merry christmas to you and your family.
Happy thoughts
Laila
Denmark
You're staying right up with your BOM. I'm way behind but will get caught up and maybe get ahead of the game after Christmas is over and work slows down.
I cant believe how quick you are at getting these done! I am new to quilting so it would probably take me a week to finish! I love the colours :)
wonderful--I am printing now to do 10
hope it turns out as nice as yours!! looks easy! :O) Carole
Again your block looks really nice and I'm looking forward to see your blocks all sewn together with the borders.
I just love your colors, Margo. Your blocks are turning out stunning. What a pretty quilt this will make.
Post a Comment