Christmas 2008 has arrived and all the presents for my family are delivered. I have been busy making strippy quilts for the grand and great-grand children. It has been a lot of fun and has helped me practice new designs using my super quilter. Strippy quilts have a focus material
and are very easy to make.I chose fun designs for each of them.
This first one is my grandson Jacob's - age 10
I also made matching pillow cases to go with each one. I did french seams on the inside and had learned how to do this from earlier days of sewing for my family.
This one is for my great-granddaughter, Isabella - age 2
View of close up of quilting.
Grandson Joshua's - age 10...yes they are twins.
Another close up
This is great granddaughter Olivia's - age 7
Close up
Ms Allison, 13 whose birthday was this month informed me that she would like 'money' so she and her brothers could purchase a new game. So I made this purse and fulfilled her request.
Of course, she was overjoyed.
I also made matching pillow cases to go with each one. I did french seams on the inside and had learned how to do this from earlier days of sewing for my family.
This one is for my great-granddaughter, Isabella - age 2
View of close up of quilting.
Grandson Joshua's - age 10...yes they are twins.
Another close up
This is great granddaughter Olivia's - age 7
Close up
Ms Allison, 13 whose birthday was this month informed me that she would like 'money' so she and her brothers could purchase a new game. So I made this purse and fulfilled her request.Of course, she was overjoyed.



2 comments:
You have been a very busy lady!
You have certainly been productive this holiday season! I love your strip quilts and your quilting is wonderful!
Post a Comment