
This is a block of the month I am doing online with Judy Laquidara. She posts the pattern on the 1st and 15th. This is #9 in a series of thirteen.
Received the pattern this morning and wanted to stay caught up. Christmas season is busy and did not want this hanging over my head.
I am pleased with the result...
6 comments:
You are speedy! It looks great and everything is coming together nicely!
Margo,
I just love that swirly fabric. Your blocks look great and you are really on top of this project.
Hi Margo
I just love your blocks, they are so beatiful and bright all together. I haven't made block 8 right yet, couldn't get it to fit. And block 9 is just on my computer.
Happy thoughts
Laila
NICE Margo! There are fewer and fewer of us but hopefully the Christmas break will allow some catching up!
I just got my new iMac yesterday and am switching from a PC so have a bit of a learning curve. Downloaded #9 a minute ago, then out to get a hair cut and will be back sewing this afternoon (I hope!)
Won't it be fun to see all the quilts put together? Woo Hoo!
Lynn
Hi Margo,
Nice! Thanks for your post on my blog (http://livingmyfaith.blogspot.com/) and how great to meet you... one who has a faith-journey blog and a quilting blog just as I do!
I'll be back!
Elsie
Your star is lovely and calming. Thank you for comment for mine. Rosetta
Post a Comment