This is a block of the month I am doing online with Judy Laquidara. She posts the pattern on the 1st and 15th. This is the eighth in a series of thirteen.Phew!!! Made it before the next block posting. Used the paper piecing as suggested. It was a challenge to get my printer to print correctly. But my friend Sue came to the rescue and told me to uncheck everything on my printer that wanted to pre-determine the size and it worked.
It is a busy time of year but I am looking forward to the posting Monday. Amazing how it is coming together...thanks Judy....
It is a busy time of year but I am looking forward to the posting Monday. Amazing how it is coming together...thanks Judy....
2 comments:
Your blocks are so beautiful, I have planned to sew this block this afternoon just in time before Judy let us know about the next block.
I don't quite know how to get the block printed properly. But I hope to find out in time.
Happy thoughts
Laila
Your block looks wonderful. I have been checking out your posts on other pages. I've enjoyed my visit and wish you happy quilting.
Post a Comment