
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Star BOM #7
This is a block of the month I am doing online with Judy Laquidara. She posts the pattern on the 1st and 15th. This is the seventh in a series thirteen. I am using the same palette as I started with. The swirly fabric was added last month. I had questioned it but I really do like it..I have light and medium blues that will be used for the borders. I am so enjoying the process. This is the first time I have every done anything online and I am enjoying the process. And it is exciting to know other gals are doing the same thing. Thanks Judy!! P.S. From the picture it looks like I lost my points...not so!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love your colors. Great looking block.
You have chosen some very wonderful colours. It's so fun to participate in the Starbom, it's my first try too.
Happy thoughts
Laila
Soooo pretty. Nice color combo. I like how you have displayed all the blocks on your sidebar.
Looking good. Would you believe this is the first BOM I have ever been involved in! I really like the flexibility of choosing our colors and changing them.
Post a Comment