It has been a busy week but I feel like I have accomplished some things. Casey's retreat held on Saturday was a plus for me and I accomplished a lot. I am determined to finish my UFO's.This Bareroots embroidered wall hanging is done except for the binding. I will use it to teach a new technique of binding off a quilt at our May 3-4 quilt show. This is the first time I have taught publicly. Quilters are friendly people and always ready to learn something new. Should be fun!
Below is a close up of one of the panels. It was a long process from start to finish. I find embroidery very relaxing and it is something I enjoy doing while sitting watching TV with my husband.
1 comment:
Margo, I admire your perseverance getting your embroidered quilt done. It is really gorgeous and so much work you've put into it. I like your black and white sampler too, I think it is stunning!
Post a Comment