Friday, March 9, 2012

March BOM, panel, wall hanging

I have been busy the fist part of the month ...This Mini Wall Hanging is the third in a series of 12 offered FREE by  www.countryjunktion.com. I used  freezer paper and needle turn applique....machine quilted....also different colors for the clovers and gold buttons. 
 This is a kit from Keepsake Quilting in NH. I like to name my quilts and this is "Wild Animal Kingdom". It is machine quilted and bound.






















I named this one 'Bird of a Feather". I found wonderful fabrics with cardinals on a shop hop with my quilt group last year. Pattern is from Fons and Porter-Love of Quilting Nov/Dec. 2011. 18" x 52". I used various quilting designs on it. The colors and depth of it do not show up very well. It was a fun one for me to do.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hi Margo,
Love your wall hangings. You have been very busy. Hope all is well with you.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I love how you name your projects, they are all wonderful Margo you have had a good month...