This was a challenge that our group did. We had 3 fat quarters placed in a bag...colors were chosen from paint chips that represented our initials. We could add 1 yd. We drew names and I got Carol. I designed this in EQ 6
This is the 24 x 24 wall hanging that I made.

This is the tag I made.
Close up of the basket.
This was my first experience with EQ where I actually designed my own design...It is addictive and I now have EQ7.
This is the tag I made.
2 comments:
I love it. I really love the basket fabric. So pretty.
EQ7 is fun. I just used it to figure out borders for a small panel leftover from another quilt. The size grew from the 22" panel to nearly 50" and there is stash fabric to go with it. So I started cutting and sewing. Hope mine turns out as well as yours!
Post a Comment