It has been a while since I posted. I have not done any quilting for a while because of some health issus but am doing so much better. This is a Quilters Wallet that I started with Tacoma Quilt group. It is billed as a skill builder and has lots of pieces if you like a challenge. I did it in black and white so I could use it with any color purse I chose. It has a place for everything that is important to me.
4 comments:
Hi Margo,
I like this wallet but the link does not work. Where can I get a pattern/
http://www.clotilde.com/detail.html?prod_id=7465&criteria=quilt+wallet..this is the link...I cannot seem to get it to work...
You can go to clotilde.com and just put in search 'quilters wallet' and it will bring up choices and you will see it. I will try to work on it..
I finally got it to work....it will take you to Clotilde and you can download and save shipping or order it sent to you...I downloaded and that was where I got the link that did not work...this should work...
Glad you're feeling better. I like your wallet. I haven't sewn one but must put it on my "to do" list.
Post a Comment