Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rangeley Trip


My hubby and I headed to Rangeley area this past weekend. It has been very dry and you can see the trees starting to show their colorful splendor that will be in full color in a few weeks.
We had 25 ducks wanting us to feed them as I sat on the porch overlooking the lake. Hubby finally went and purchased some bread. Lots of fun to watch.
A high point overlooking the lake and mountains in the background.


Gorgeous flower gardens!!




This was on our way home. It runs close to the highway in many places.







This was the view as I sat on the porch of our motel all afternoon soaking up the sun. This pic was taken later in the day when some clouds rolled in.












Red Onion - delicious food. They are known for their award winning Pizza and chili...I also had home made pea soup with ham....Delicious!!!













Clouds hung low are we headed up toward the mountains. The weather was crazy....some sun...some clouds BUT no rain!!
Short visit but relaxing!!


1 comment:

Elsie Montgomery said...

Lovely! God did a good job making this world, didn't He!