The picture above was on our way into the Greenville & Moosehead area. We stopped and asked where the best place to eat with good food and cheap prices for lunch and was directed to the BLACK FROG RESTAURANT. We sat in the back overlooking Moosehead lake (forgot to get a pic). Delicious food and wonderful atmosphere. The flowers were gorgeous in the planters. You can see a close-up in the sidebar.
And of course I wanted to visit the quilt shop that was across the street. Also bought a couple pieces of fabric from Andover Fabrics called 'Pearl River' by Kathy Hall. My plan is to make a purse.
2 comments:
So glad you are having a nice trip!! Wasn't that storm just awful! I would have headed for a motel too!! Nice photos ~ is that maybe a drop of rain on your lens? Just a guess! See you soon!
I'm not sure where Moosehead is, but we may have to try to get up there. Looks like you're having a good time!
Post a Comment