Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tacoma Morningstar

Our Tacoma Quilt group has an average of 18-20 gals each meeting. A challenge was put forth by Barb, our President to make a quilt 'Morningstar" found on P&B Textiles website and finished by today, May 5. Fifteen of us met the challenge! It was an exciting day as we measured and had our pictures taken with 'our own' creation as you will see.

Each one so fits their personality. Each one outstanding in color, etc.

We had 1 unable to attend but they have theirs finished also. Here we go..............


Barb, President

SherryPam
Sue B
Pauline, Secretary
Koleen

Donna, Vice President

Sandy

Carol

Peggy

Margo

Sue R

Rainey

Janice

This was the 'big news of the day'....trust you enjoyed!

You will see these entered as a challenge in the Maine Quilts 33rd Annual Show July 30-August 1, 2010. Check out their website for complete info.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Margo I love yours and Rainy's these are more my colors. I think that it is great that there is so much enthusiasm in your group to get so many of these tops done on a deadline!! awesome work everyone but as I said I love yours and Rainy's. It really is amazing how one pattern can look so different

Margo in Maine said...

Thank you betweens...they really do reflect our own personalities..lots of fun..

Unknown said...

You ladies did a fantastic job! It's always so fun to see what each one does with a pattern.

Beth French said...

Can't wait to see these "up close and personal"!

cottonreel said...

All so delightful, I wouldn,t like to judge for a winner . Talented ladies--cottonreel