This is the quilt I designed for my great grandson...simple...ideas taken from here and there..
Used this wonderful technique to make windmills. There were a lot of fun and I am very pleased with the result. My friend Sherry quilted it for me as my was waiting for repair.
Close up of the windmills

Granddaughter, Em...and great granddaughter, Ella who was excited and trying to help. It was suggested to also give her books for the baby and sign them. It was a wonderful idea by her sisters, Rachel and Alllison who hosted the party.
Granddaughter, Em...and great granddaughter, Ella who was excited and trying to help. It was suggested to also give her books for the baby and sign them. It was a wonderful idea by her sisters, Rachel and Alllison who hosted the party.
3 comments:
Margo, what beautiful pictures of your family and your quilt--very nice!
A very special and cute quilt.
You did such a nice job on this quilt, Margo, such a cute idea! I enjoyed seeing pics of your family. Didn't know you were a great-Gram.
Post a Comment