Monday, December 7, 2009

Autumn Opulence-New Project

This is my newest project. I am making this for a dear friend. It is a kit 'Autumn Opulence' taken from Fabric Trends Fall 2009. It said it was a 'beginner' quilt but it is more an 'intermediate'...there was a lot of piecing...its layout is what makes it attractive. Will not be finished until the first of next year but wanted to do a little to see what it looked like. Well I am off to finish two quilt tops for Christmas.

5 comments:

Elsie Montgomery said...

That is nice fabric. I'll have to look for it... as if I need more! LOL

Sara Casol said...

Hi Margo, I'm looking forward to see how your quilt will be when all top is pieced
Good sewing day,
Sara in Italy

Beth French said...

I recognize that project. Quilt retreat! We had fun, didn't we? Good luck with your quilts for Christmas.

Margo in Maine said...

Beth...yes that was the one I was working on at retreat...finished all the blocks but will have to wait until after Christmas to finish...

Anonymous said...

I love this, Margo. It'll be gorgeous when it's done.