I finally finished my projects that the gals from Casey Q did at the retreat the first of October. If you will scroll down you will see theirs. Christmas Star 2008 makes a 13 1/2" block and a 29" x 70" table runner. I opted to make mine for the top of my washer and drier. I used various techniques including machine quilting on my Janome 6500 as well as my short-arm quilter, and hand quilting. This one is for my washer and is 23" x 23"..
This one of for my drier and is 18" x 24"
This was a fun project ...very easy and could be done in many different palette's.
2 comments:
Very clever of you to alter the pattern for your machines. They turned out great!
You are sure going to be ready for Christmas. Very pretty. And your pumpkins below are really nice too. Do you think you might have gotten pumpkin overload with that menu? Sounds good! I bought the makings for pumpkin dip and can't wait to make it.
Post a Comment