This is #12 in a series of 13 with Block of the Month with Judy Laquidara. This has been a learning for me with 16th measurements. Below all the block are pictured. They will be set on point so they will look different but this gives you an idea.
WOW that is so cool. Love the colors. I am leading a group of BOMers too and we are doing star blocks mostly and the pattern was garnered from Nancy Rink Designs. Nice work.
5 comments:
I like the limited color palette, don't you? It really shows off the different star designs. I'm interested to see they look on point.
It's getting closer to completion! Hard to wait--but I've got plenty to work on til then. Your blocks look so nice.
Lookin' good, Margo! One more to go!
WOW that is so cool. Love the colors. I am leading a group of BOMers too and we are doing star blocks mostly and the pattern was garnered from Nancy Rink Designs. Nice work.
Hi Margo
Your blocks are truly wonderful, it will be great fun to see the final result soon.
Happy Thoughts
Laila
Post a Comment