This is Block of the Month I have been doing online with
Judy Laquidara and many other ladies. We get 2 blocks a month, complete and post on her blog with a link back to ours. We have 2 more blocks and then the borders. This is the type of quilt I would never do on my own so this has been good for me. We also used 16
th inch and that was been a stretch for me but I conquered it. Always nice to add more expertise to what you already know.
8 comments:
I cut mine out this morning and hope to get it sewn up today. Yours looks very nice. In your previous post--I love the heart blocks--what a neat idea. And the quilt at the bottom is very pretty. And it looks simple--something I would like to do sometime.
Nice block. I am curious how you assembled it. I've thought of a couple of ways...
Looks great, Margo. This one was easy compared to the first couple of blocks. Those 16ths are not so mind boggling anymore!
Can you explain the 1/16th inch seam? I can't really imagine being able to do it. Also, is it a strong enough seam? Seems like it would only be two threads wide. Can't wait to see your blocks all sewn together!
Love it!! I am so pittifully behind I may NEVER catch up!!
Great block. I really like the blue fabric you are using. I can't wait to start putting the quilt together.
-Kari
Love your blog. And thank you for visiting my blog. Your BOM is beautiful. Very nice job.
It looks great, Margo. Is your fabric blue or purple? It looks purple to me, but I keep reading blue from others.
Post a Comment