WISP is a group that has challenged us to finish our projects old or new ones that we have lurking around. It is a good motivator. I even got the name tag on the back....plus put 2 more on other projects I finished in December. I am off and running!!!Wednesday, January 14, 2009
WISP- Pumpkin Seed Runner
This is my second finish of WISP (works in slow progress). We started this in our quilt group in Oct. '08. It was taught by our President Barb and is taken from 'Rob Pete' a quilt smart product. It is named 'Pumpkin Seed' It can be made into a full quilt but I was learning the process and just did a Runner. I hand appliqued the pumpkin seeds and then did a machine stitch around each one. Hand bound it.
WISP is a group that has challenged us to finish our projects old or new ones that we have lurking around. It is a good motivator. I even got the name tag on the back....plus put 2 more on other projects I finished in December. I am off and running!!!
WISP is a group that has challenged us to finish our projects old or new ones that we have lurking around. It is a good motivator. I even got the name tag on the back....plus put 2 more on other projects I finished in December. I am off and running!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Margo, I've never done a pumpkin seed before. Yours looks very pretty. I like all the colors you chose.
Hi Margo-
Just found your blog while searching for the Christmas list poem. Great blog.
How do you quilt so fast? It takes me forever to do the piecing and and my acuracy is so variable. I take out as much as I put in.
Love your work!
Judy K--Milton Florida where it is a chilly 50 degrees today!
Nice, Margo. I've always like those colors and the contrast works very well.
It looks great, Margo. You must be happy to get this done, and you are off and running!
You have so many beautiful finishes lately. I'd love to see a picture of your bed with the pillowcases if you think of it next time you have your camera out.
Post a Comment