Monday, September 15, 2008

Star BOM #4



Block of the Month #4 done!! We lost our power today because of the wind from Ike. What to do was the question....with no electricity or water I decided to cut this block out that I had downloaded this morning. This was an easy one to get twisted up but I used my design board to lay it out and sew piece by piece being careful as to direction....making sure to get all my lines going the same way. I am really liking these blocks...thanks Judy for the time you put into them...greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

Barb D said...

Gorgeous!! I really like the colors and the contrast! See you bright and early on Thursday!!

Kristin said...

Your block looks fantastic!

Julie in the Barn said...

Beeeoootiful! Your points are so perfect. Wish I could say the same!

Luckybear said...

I really enjoy seeing your blocks. The colors are so vibrant.

Linda said...

Absolutely stunning. I love your colour choices. Fantastic!