This was a gift to my granddaughter for her and Jon's wedding...June 1, 2016
Named 'HEAVENLY BLISS"
My own design...hand appliqued.
The tag for wedding quilt.
She used sunflowers..so I designed to reflect that.
Used this in a class to teach the technique.
Disappearing 4-patch
"AFTER THE RAIN"
40"X58" designed by Stephanie Brandenburge
Her interpretation of a dark and stormy night
into the dawn of a bright sunny day.
Green was Dupioni Silk
Quilt Trends Winter 2012
Baby quilt for my niece and hubby
Class taken at Maine Quilts 2015
"Field of Poppies"
dyed fabric - Instructor Freida Anderson
Piecing with Poppers
taught by Sharon Mayers
given to granddaughter for Christmas.
32"x20"
Quilt of Valor block our chapter did to make
full size quilts.
I call this 'Placemat gone wrong"
this is the backside because I
chapter project..did not like mine..hence the title...gave it to someone who did.
"MUSIC IN THE AIR"
for my brother-in-law who plays guitar and sings.
All musical fabric
"WINTER SNOW DELIGHT"
6" X 60"
Each member of our quilt group received
a season...Mine was winter and we were to design.
I hand embroidered.
Stars were machine embroidered by a friend.
I broke my wrist February 2014 so I did not do much quilting for a least a year.









No comments:
Post a Comment