Monday, October 17, 2011

Sparkling Stars Quilt

I began this in 2009 as a Block of the Month designed by Judy Laquidara and it has set in my UFO pile. I was very intimidated by the zig zag border. But finally dug it out and decided I could do it. I paper pieced the border with the instruction of 'how to' and it was time consuming but very easy. There are 7 borders but it is done and I am very satisfied with it. It is 92" x 92" and I had a friend Ann quilt it for me. It will be in the West Gardiner quilt show this weekend.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Your quilt turned out so pretty. Love the blues. And congrats on the finish. Mine is still a UFO but not out of my mind. I keep saying to myself -- when I finish this project I'm going to finish the Stars BOM. And I will. Just not sure after which project it will be. LOL Glad to see you back. Been missing you.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

wow.....that is stunning...you must be so very pleased well done...